The Alqatat Gunsmiths 20mm AA Gun was a series of light autocanons produced by Alqatat Gunsmiths Limited and used by the Armies of the Five Deserts and the Sultan's Navy during the Decolonization Wars and some time afterwards. They were introduced in 1930 and replaced starting in 1979 by the Alqatat Gunsmiths Mudafie CIWS. From 1935 onwards, they were license produced by Gabha Blacksmiths Limited as the Gabha G-36 20mm Gun.
- simple and easy to manufacture and use
- Maximum firing range: 2.2 km at +85° angle
- used as light AA-weapon in fortified positions and on ships (single, double and quad mounts), as well as vehicle-mounted weapon and by Army Autocannon Teams
- Town-class Destroyer (1932-1969).
- Eanqa-class Heavy Aircraft Carrier (1937-1955).
- Wafa-class Battleship (1920-1960).
- Yuqiza-class Battleship (1936-1978).
- Zahra-class Corvette (1936-1952).
- Almustawtan-class Frigate (1938-1965).
- Almuhafaza-class Aircraft Carrier (1923-1970).
- Sharaf-class Battlecruiser (1925-1965).
- Ramah Cruiser Tank, SPAAG-Variants.
- Variants of the Masghar-Series of Tankettes and the Turad-Series of Cruiser Tanks.
- Kashaf Light Armoured Car.
- Siad Armoured Car.
- Armoured Personell Carriers and Infantry Fighting Vehicles