The Alqatat Gunsmiths Model 19 Twin Arm Guided Missile Launcher was the last model of her kind before the advent of VLS. The Model 19 was introduced in 1970 with the Malaca-class Destroyers and was replaced by VLS in 1977, with the Pattern R Corvettes. It could store and fire Kyrenaian Aircraft Factories Ammunition Subdivision KAFASD-13 Medium-Range Surface-to-Air Missiles, Mtarfa Naval Arsenal MNA-3 Anti-Submarine Rockets, Mtarfa Naval Arsenal MNA-5 Anti-Ship Missiles and others.
Different Models were planned and deployed for various vessels, with different 'Magazine Capacities':
- Model 1 with 44 missiles, carried on the flanks of the Malaca-class Destroyers.
- Model 2 with 80 missiles, aft on the Malaca-class Destroyer.
- Model 3 with 24 missiles, aft on the Pattern K Corvette.
- Model 4: Updated Model 1.
- Model 5: Updated Model 2.
- Models 6 and 7: Not built.
Rate of fire: 2 missiles every 10 seconds.