- Displacement: 1,670 tons standard, 1,970 tons full load
- Length: 95.77m
- Beam: 11.4 m
- Draught: 5.5m
- Propulsion: 2 shaft CODOG, 38,600 hp total
- Speed: 27 knots
- Range: 6,000 nm at 15 knots
- Complement: 80
- Sensors and processing systems: Radar, Sonar
- Armament: 1x 135mm dual purpose main gun, 2x 40mm AA guns, 10x anti-ship missile launchers, 1x 23-cell RAM, 4x torpedo tubes
- Aircraft carried: 1 medium-sized helicopter on pad
What the Sciath-class was for the defense, was the Claíohm-class Corvette for the offense. With each of their anti-ship missile capable of sinking ships several times its size, the Claíohm-class Corvette is a foe to be reckogned with. Built in the 90s, they were designed to replace the Nocht-class Corvettes and Cleanóiril-class Sloops.
Like the Sciath-class Corvettes, the Claíohm-class frigates are currently in the process of being phased out.