His relaxation hobby is still swordfighting, he owns a Kyrenaian Type 3 Sabre. He is married to Ida Taoiseach (vintage 1973, 22 years younger) and has two children with her, Mona and Nuada. He is known to have had multiple affairs (though never with any of his fellow soldiers) before he married Ida in 1998, though no known children stem from these.
- born 1951 in Seabhcóir
- graduated High School in 1970, joined SDF-Army as an officer trainee, graduated SDF-Army Academy in 1976
- came to late for Humanitarian Mission of the SDF to Kupandukira - analyzed, however
- 1983: Second Vellenge War, fought as a Captain of the Landing Force during Operation Summer Sun (lost his eye there)
- 1998: Marries Ida
- plans to retire in 2026 (aged 75)
- 1970: joins SDF-Army Academy, Ensign
- 1976: graduates SDF-Army Academy, promotion to Lieutenant
- 1980: Captain
- 1983: Second Vellenge War
- 1984: Major
- 1990: Lieutenant Colonel
- 1996: Colonel
- 2000: Brigadier
- 2004: Lieutenant General
- 2010: General
- 2026: Retirement (planned)
- "There are no Gods in a world, where men like me are needed. I am truly sorry, searrach, I know, that you think differently, I do not hold it against you, but I ask of you... do not try to convince me of your point of view."
- - Taoiseach, 2019, in a personal discussion with Mona Beag of the Tribe of Louth.
He has often been described as the jolliest and kindest of all high-ranking officers of the SDF, but only by those, who do not know, that there's a cynical, angry man behind the jolly facade.
An atheist by experience, he does his compulsory exercises, but nothing more.