Gabha Blacksmiths is one of the two major arms manufacturing companies of the Free Lands, the other being Silverport Dockyards Limited. Seated in the City of Traverse on Farpoint Island, with facilities in Wadebridge and Ironcastle (where ÁTACM, Áitadagantiarann Armúrtha Carbad Monarcha, Ironcastle Armoured Vehicle Factory, is located). The company belongs to the most influential companies under the authority of the Merchant Guild of Leuda.
One of their associated traders is the Mangaire Dealership Company Limited.
Heads of the Company
- Liam Banphrionsa of the Tribe of Cavan (1889-1946).
- Gwen Banphrionsa of the Tribe of Cavan.
18th century - Gabha Manufactories
In 1718, the company had a stall at the Spring Festival in Leuda, selling rifles and light artillery pieces. Debuting in that year were Tollpholl, or Bore Hole Guns, light and dependable artillery pieces on sale for customers, produced in the foundry in Dún. The Gabha Manufactories also had rifles on offer, as well
19th century - Gabha Gunsmiths
20th century - Gabha
21st century - Gabha Blacksmiths Limited
- Cealg Light Tank.
- Creachadoir Heavy Armoured Reconnaissance Vehicle.
- Sionnach-II Armoured Personnel Carrier.
- Pistol, Semi-Automatic, Model 1910, C-Variation.
- Carbine, Automatic, Model 2008.
- Long Rifle, Model 2006.
- Pistol, Automatic, Model 2010.
- Machine Gun, Light, Model 2009.
- Machine Gun, Heavy, Model 2015.
- Grenade Launcher, Infantry, Model 2005.
- Gabha G-101 Rifle.
- Gabha G-87 Submachine Gun.
- Gabha G-156 L/55 120mm Main Gun, tank main gun.
- Gabha G-170 L/54 105 mm Main Gun, tank main gun.
- Gabha G-115 40mm Automatic Grenade Launcher, Vehicle Mounted Automatic Grenade Launcher.
Equipment not in production anymore
- Gabha R-3 - special status: Due to the usage by the Younger Militia and its age, Gabha allowed the reproduction for a small license fee. Three small factories all over the Free Lands produce these rifles.
- Gabha R-15.
- Gabha R-22.
- Gabha FMG-64/Pistol, Automatic, Model 1968.
- Sionnach-I Armoured Personell Carrier.
- Gabha G-91 135mm Gun, Naval Artillery Piece.
- Gabha G-18 47mm Anti-Tank Gun, AT- and vehicle gun.
- Gabha G-36 20mm Gun, AA-gun.
- Gabha G-80 76mm Gun, vehicle and AT-gun.
- Gabha G-81 155mm Short Cannon, vehicle gun.
- Tollpholl Gun.
- Pistol, Automatic, Model 1923.
- Rifle, Armour-Breaking, Model 1935.
- Colúr-Tankette, military production - civilian production on demand by Gabha Motorworks Limited.