The Kyrenaian Aircraft Factories KAF-23 Armala Stealth Interceptor is the most advanced interceptor in service with the Armed Forces of Kyrenaia, both the Armies of the Five Deserts and the Sultan's Navy, as well as one of the most advanced airplanes in service worldwide. The first aircraft of this new type were commissioned in Mid-2018.
- Maneuverability: extremely high as subsonic speeds
- swept wing advantages: higher lift to drag ratio, more agility, higher subsonic range, improved stall characteristics, improved stability, shorter take-off and landing speeds (carriers)
- rear-facing radar, canards
- stealth: sharp lines, low-probability-of-intercept radars, internal weapons bays
- armament: 1x Alqatat Gunsmiths 27mm Revolver Cannon, 4x external hardpoints (6,500 kg capacity), internal weapons bays (2,750 kg)