The Kyrenaian Aircraft Factories KAF-4 Altuyalkatif Light Fleet Combat Aircraft is a light multirole combat aircraft, formerly in service with the Sultan's Navy on the Shajaea-class Light Aircraft Carriers and other light carriers. They had been phased out with the Sultan's Navy in 2010.
- Model E:
- 2x Alqatat Gunsmiths 27mm Revolver Cannon, 7 hardpoints (two wingtips, four underwing, 1 under-fuselage)
- Model 0: Prototypes.
- Model A: First flight 1959, introduced 1961.
- Model B: First flight 1964, introduced 1970.
- Model C: Never flew.
- Model D: First flight 1973, introduced 1975.
- Model E: First flight 1987, introduced 1990 (Markaz Army Air Force).