The Kyrenaian Aircraft Factories KAF-9 Kaman Ground Attack Aircraft is a light ground attack aircraft in service with the Armies of the Five Deserts and the Sultan's Navy since 1968. Since 2018, the Armed Forces of Kyrenaia are seeking a replacement, one of the contenders being the Veilbhit-II Light Attack Aircraft.
- Mark I: First production model.
- Mark II: Improved Mark I.
- Mark III: Trainer based on Mark I.
- Mark IV: Electronic Warfare Version.
- Mark V: Improved Mark IV.
- Mark VI: Improved Mark II.
- Mark VII: Cargo carrier, COD, with a capacity of 7 tons on the underwing hardpoints.
- Mark VIII: AWACS, prototype.