The Mobile Forces Command, MFC for short, is the main expeditionary force of the SDF-Army, usually with support of the SDF-Navy, and one of its business ends. Usually, it is deployed in humanitarian aid and peacekeeping missiones.
Commanding officer of the MFC is Brigadier Liam Óga of the Tribe of Laois.
The MFC during the Second Vellenge War (1983)
It was the MFC, and the II./11th Regiment of Dragoons, which conducted the main push and landings of Operation Summer Sun, the defenses having been softened by commando operations of the Great Woods Rangers and air strikes.
MFC during Operation Spartacus (2018-2020)
- Commanding Officer, MFC: Brigadier Liam Óga of the Tribe of Laois.
- Chief of Staff, MFC:Lieutenant Colonel Kendra Cumasach of the Tribe of Cork.
- Commander, Aviation Section MFC: Lieutenant Colonel Finnegan 'Finny' Dóire of the Tribe of Sligo.
- Liason, SDF-Navy:
- Chief Officer, Military Police Regiment, MFC Detachment:
Subordinate Units (since 2016)
- 11th Dragan-Regiment (The Owls)
- 18th Maor-Regiment
- MFC-Air Defense
- The Great Woods Rangers (the Fiannóglach)
- 9th Air Transport Squadron (12 SDY-Greadtóir 19 Cuaifeach Mark I Utility Helicopters)
- 14th Air Combat Squadron (24 SDY-Sciathan 18 Stuama Mark II Light Multirole Fighters)
- 17th Air Combat Squadron (24 Veilbhit-II Light Attack Aircraft)
- 19th Air Combat Squadron (24 Foiche Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicles)
- 20th Air Combat Squadron (24 Foiche Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicles)