Monarcha Aircraft Factories Limited is an aircraft manufacturer in the Free Lands of the Selkie with seat in Forfar. While the majority of their business is with civilian aircraft these days, Monarcha also has a small and relatively successful division for military aircraft, missiles and especially drones.
Monarcha is an expert in building turboprop aircraft.
Monarcha Aircraft Industries works closely together with Luas Engine Workshops, being one of the reasons for the ongoing popularity of the Luas L-40 Turboprop Engine and its series.
- Monarcha M-16 Giodróg Torpedo Bomber.
- Monarcha M-20 Medium Bomber.
- Monarcha M-22 Faoilean Medium Bomber and Reconnaissance Plane.
- Monarcha M-25 Curteor Tactical Bomber.
- Monarcha M-29 Prásóg (seaplane).
- Monarcha M-95 Ground Support Aircraft, a.k.a. the Aingeal.
- Monarcha M-100 Anti-Ship Missile.
- Monarcha M-101 Turboprop Regional Airliner.
- Monarcha M-102 Turboprop Airliner.
- Monarcha M-103 Strategic Transport Aircraft.
- Monarcha M-104 Tactical Transport Aircraft.
- Monarcha M-105 Turboprop Business Aircraft.
- Monarcha M-106 UCAV.
- Monarcha M-107 Helicopter Drone.
- Monarcha M-108 Reconnaissance Drone.
- Monarcha M-111 Tochais Seaplane.
- Monarcha M-115 Diongbháilte Seaplane.
- Monarcha has maintenance contracts for the Sinaljanah S-900 Eimlaq Turboprop Airliner and other aircraft of Sinaljanah Aircraft Industries landing on airports in the Free Lands.