Prince Mahmut ibn-Idris is a Prince of the Ilkhanate of Sarepta. As the son of Idris, Ilkhan of Sarepta and Amina, Ilkhana of Sarepta, as well as older brother of Princess Aischa bint-Idris and Princess Siham bint-Idris (collectively known as the Twins), he is the most likely successor of his Father.
Since 2021, he also serves as Special Junior Ambassador of the Sultanate and Rajalkim. Mahmut is also a talented musician (playing bass and E-Bass) and owns a Sand Wolf by the name of Awwa. He is a member of his school's Literature Club, fascinated by the poetry of Karim Risha.
- Nephew of Grand Vizier Mahmut al-Zahir.
- very bright child, staying with his uncle in Utica and learning from him (and teaching him, too) and others of the Kyrenaian Royalty, ascended to youngest unofficial councillor of Razia-Sultana during the Tsengai-Crisis.
- Typical boy of that age, but also with full protocol-training. Introduced at Court with ten, when he completed the move to Utica
- Handmaiden assigned to him: Shirin Bayd, sees her as an older-sister figure
- learned how to dance from Prince Damir, his teaching partner being Lady Fara.
- on the Reserve List of the TBA's Big Band, actually in the Literature Club
- 2021 Debut of Princess Peri of Abetton with his sisters
- 2024: Graduation
- intelligent young man, very keen on applying knowledge
- has a roguish side, too
- Has a sweet tooth, loves Luqaimat, and loves Samke Harra
While he is disappointed, that his ship did not sail, he is happy for Okan, that he has found a person he cares both deeply for and who cares deeply for him.
- older sister figure
- tried to ship her and Prince Okan (see above)
Mahmut has lived with his Uncle for a while,
Princess Gisella Villa of the UIS
Prince Mahmut and Princess Gisella got to know and to love each other during the State Visit of the latter's elder sister to Kyrenaia. Fast friends due to their shared love for music, it only required a few pushes into the right direction to get the two of them together, one of which was the Ball held in her sister's honour. However, over the next few years, the relationship got weaker and
To his father, Mahmut's relation is tenuous at best, especially since he had been sent off to live with his Uncle. The rumours surrounding the fatherhood of Ilkhan Idris led to this break-off,
However, in the 2020s, the two men came closer to each other, mostly due to intervention of Mahmut's Mother.
Soraya and Mahmut look back on a long friendship, defined by scrapes together and trust, the childhood girlfriend. She is actually from Sarepta herself and only applied for the HGA's admittance test to have an excuse to travel to Utica and stay there upon admittance. She didn't make the cut for the Tribute (didn't want to either), so she joined Horsearchery under Princess Aurelia, learning from the Princess more then just how to ride a horse and shoot a bow at the same time, all to be close to Mahmut.
However, in the 2020s, both teenagers called that relationship into question and after some incidents, they went their seperate ways for a while.