- Born in 2000 in Megido.
- 2006: Began school, language classes were strong point. On her birthday, her father takes her out to his falcons, which starts her love for them.
- 2007: Begins to play the Oud.
- 2011: Writes a book review for Fortress of Steel for a school assignment, which later gets published by coincidence. Fadia begins to write book reviews for the Utica Times, one per month, and earns a bit of pocket money with it.
- 2013: Change to Haram Girls' Academy, becomes part of the Tribute, Music Section (Oud).
- 2014: Joins the Rider Squadron's Reserves as a Mounted Falconer.
- 2015: Leaves the Tribute as a better Oud-player replaces her, dedicates her free time to Mounted Falconry. Gets to know her best friend Alaya bint-al-Chandshar, who leads the dogs.
- 2017: Becomes an Active Lieutenant of the Rider Squadrons, participates in several cups along the way.
- 2019: Knocked unconscious during 2019 Al'Arz Terrorist Attack, shortly after graduation (overshadowing it). Unclear when she will begin her Service and where. She was diagnosed with a light case of traumatic brain injury and spent the summer of 2019 recovering. She is expected to make a full recovery. Her sister Fara sent Kalak to her side in order to keep her company when she can't.
Alya and her dogs
Other Princes and Princesses
Close friends, same dorm
Underwent slight retcon on 24th of Septembre 2017, making her seven years younger.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.