Fadia owns the Small Kyrenaian Falcon Junah, as well as the Yacht Zaenifa.
- Born in 2000 in Megido.
- 2006: Began school, language classes were strong point. On her birthday, her father takes her out to his falcons, which starts her love for them.
- 2007: Begins to play the Oud.
- 2011: Writes a book review for Fortress of Steel for a school assignment, which later gets published by coincidence. Fadia begins to write book reviews for the Utica Times, one per month, and earns a bit of pocket money with it.
- 2013: Change to Haram Girls' Academy, becomes part of the Tribute, Music Section (Oud).
- 2014: Joins the Rider Squadron's Reserves as a Mounted Falconer.
- 2015: Leaves the Tribute as a better Oud-player replaces her, dedicates her free time to Mounted Falconry. Gets to know her best friend Alaya Althunyi, who leads the dogs.
- 2017: Becomes the Sergeant of the Mounted Falconry Squadron, participates in several cups along the way.
- 2019: Knocked unconscious during 2019 Al'Arz Terrorist Attack, shortly after graduation (overshadowing it). She was diagnosed with a light case of traumatic brain injury and spent the summer of 2019 recovering. She is expected to make a full recovery. Her sister Fara sent Kalak to her side in order to keep her company when she can't.
- Mostly recovered by September.
- 2020: Early in the year, Prince Karim ibn-Fadi told her, that he really likes her. She told him, that while he is a nice young man, she does not return his feelings in kind.
- 2019-2021: Service with the Division Field Hospital 62 during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2021: Begins studies of History at the University of Megido.
- joins the Mounted Falconry Team with Alaya Althunyi being her Dog Leader again
- 2023: Attends the founding ceremony of the University of Megido Sensha-Do Team, but does not join
Fadia is an avid falconer, owning a Small Kyrenaian Falcon named Junah (Wing), who she raised from a small chick herself. While she owns a yacht, the Zaenifa, she is not much into sailing herself.
When she graduated in 2019, she took care of him being sent home with her.
Fadia is well aware of her older sister trying to play matchmaker between her and the Prince of the Ilkhanate of Fenchu, but while she, at first, humoured her and him, she began to feel for the poet and dreamer. She began to like, then to love him.
After the 2019 Al'Arz Terrorist Attack, he accompanied her recuperation best as he could, she noting that and her feelings growing stronger for him.
Other Princes and Princesses
Close friends, same dorm back in the HGA
Underwent slight retcon on 24th of Septembre 2017, making her seven years younger.