Princess Yasmin bint-Atif is the currently reigning Princess-Regent of the Khanate of Tanin, north of Utica. She aborted her studies in Geology to reign in the stead of her father, Khan Atif ibn-Faisal, who was incapacitated due to a stroke.
- only-child, mother alive,
- graduated the HGA in 2013
- 2013-2015: Service with the 1st Armoured Brigade
- 2015-2017: Studies of Geology at the University of Megido
- 2017: Khan Atif ibn-Faisal has a stroke, incapacitated, Yasmin is announced as Princess-Regent, supposed to inherit the Khanate, aborted studies
- 2019: Announced engagement
- 2020: Marriage to Prince Damir ibn-Razia. It is, as of now, unknown, who will take up the duties as Regent.
Seven years separate Princess Aurelia, vintage 2001, and Princess Yasmin, vintage 1994, yet worlds separate them: Both women come from literally different worlds,