Princess Yasmin bint-Atif is the currently reigning Princess-Regent of the Khanate of Tanin, north of Utica. She aborted her studies in Geology to reign in the stead of her father, Khan Atif ibn-Faisal, who was incapacitated due to a stroke.
- only-child, mother alive,
- graduated the HGA in 2013
- 2013-2015: Service with the 1st Armoured Brigade
- 2015-2017: Studies of Geology at the University of Megido
- 2017: Khan Atif ibn-Faisal has a stroke, incapacitated, Yasmin is announced as Princess-Regent, supposed to inherit the Khanate, aborted studies
- 2019: Announced engagement
- 17th of March, birth of Prince Dschafar ibn-Damir.
Yasmin, as a Princess of the Khanate of Tanin, knew Damir from an early age and while she admits to having crushed on him as a schoolgirl (he blames it on the uniform of the Utica Metropolitan Police), nothing ever really came from it.
However, when her Father had his stroke in 2017 and became unfit to rule, Yasmin became Regent - with no idea of how to. So she was assigned an advisor, teacher and helper, namely Damir, who was, at the time, already the Wasita/Head of Government of the Ilkhanate of Utica and had quite a lot of experience. As he aided her, she slowly fell for him, somewhere between 2017 and 2018. She had to gather all of her courage to tell him and he told her, that he reciprocated her feelings and off they went.
Seven years separate Princess Aurelia, vintage 2001, and Princess Yasmin, vintage 1994, yet worlds separate them: Both women come from literally different worlds,