The Project 1st Century BCE is a planned series of roleplays taking place in the First Century BCE (1st century before current era, for real world comparison, see Wikipedia), or between 100 BCE and 1 BCE.
This page serves as a hub page for characters, articles and other such things belonging to this project. It will be mostly a project concerning the Selkie.
- War of the Cosántarraighi (95 BCE - 86 BCE).
- The War of Succession (30 BCE - 25 BCE), the war of succession following the death of High King Lugh the Seafarer.
Articles about the Selkie in those times
- Conor the Bard, High King from 101 to 76 BCE.
- Lugh the Seafarer, High King from 76 BCE to 30 BCE.
- Irereo the Rock, High King from 25 BCE to 13 BCE.
- Prince Nuada, one of Lugh's Sons.
- Princess Macha, one of Lugh's Daughters.
- Sírlám the Scribe, an important scribe from the entourage of Princess Macha.
- Tea the Handmaiden and Aífe the Banshee, Handmaidens to Princess Macha.
- Bres and Cían (Nocht), two Nocht.
- Danu, Handmaiden to Sirlám the Scribe.
- Branwen Chwilfrydig.
- Macha Taise, of Cork Descent.
- Nia Sneachtúil, of Cefnffordd Descent.
- Llwyd Blaidd, of Tralee Descent.
- Ceridwen Golau, of Tralee Descent.
- Sailing Vessels of the Selkie.
- Military History of the Selkie in the 1st Century BCE.
- Society and Culture in the 1st Century BCE.
- High Kingdom of Mountain and Forest.
- High Kingdom of Lake Mór.
Places of significance
- Fort Stone, the Seat of the High King
- Shella Island, subjugated by Prince Nuada in 55 BCE.