Razia Sultana Umm Albilad, born as Razia bint-Tarek, is the currently reigning Sultana of Kyrenaia and Ilkhana of Utica. She is mother to Crown Prince Ilia ibn-Razia, Princess Rasha bint-Razia and Prince Damir ibn-Razia.
- 1969-1971: auxiliary nurse during the Uprisings in Tashih.
- Followed on her father, Ilkhan Tarek XII., in 1971. Mother: Tariqa bint-Ilia.
- Ascended to the Sultan's throne 1972, following Kian-Sultan (Ilkhan of Sarepta). First priority: Rebuilding of what was left after the Decolonization Wars (1923-1965), slashed the Naval Budget for that.
- Married in 1975.
- Widowed in 1985, Sultan Dschafar died after a long illness (1st of August).
- Got herself a Smaller Kyrenaian Caracal in August 2018, calling him Mushrif (Keeper of the Kitchens, an old courtly title).
Seats, yachts and flagships
- Kyrenaian Guided Missile Cruiser RKN Hikma (flagship during fleet reviews).
- Yacht Rashiq, favourite yacht.
- loves Swing and Jazz.
- old and wise, but also playful, stands on ceremony
- often described as an old Dreadnought Battleship when it comes to her opinions, stounchly against homosexual relations until convinced of the love in them
- has needs and satisfies them with the finest stallions in Kyrenaia (open secret, TBA)