In 1955, the Coast Guard split off from the Navy in order to have a separate policing authority against smuggling and to provide search and rescue services to vessels in need. As this was in the middle of the Decolonization Wars, there was never enough equipment and
Command and Organization
- See Main Article: Vessels of the Royal Kyrenaian Coast Guard.
UniformsMost officers of the RKCG
Rank and Rank Structure
- Eayan Alsaqr UCAV.
- Kyrenaian Aircraft Factories KAF-222 Bijea Helicopter.
- KGS-18 Handgun.
- Alqatat Gunsmiths Munajil Anti-Material Rifle.
- Eabhar E-19 Hunting Rifle.
- KGS-10 Shotgun.
- KGS-27 Automatic Shotgun.
- Vessels of the Royal Kyrenaian Coast Guard.
When the RKCG separated from the Navy, it kept a few of the traditions, amongst them Footvolley.