The Seehandlungsgesellschaft was one of the most important state companies in the Early Era of the House of Hochheyde in Teressien. The company was responsible for handling the majority of the sea trade and import-export businesses.
The company is active to this day, although its importance diminished considerably.
- 1638: Foundation.
- 1652: The Sternenfänger attends the 1652 Redruth Spring Festival, several traders and the Mission of the Herzogtum Wißenthenland to Redruth aboard.
The Seehandlungsgesellschaft and the Uprising of the Barons (1723 - 1782)
The Long 19th Century
Under the Imperialistic Princes
The Seehandlungsgesellschaft and the Kyrenaian Colonial Empire
- Harst Marell, Patrician and one of the founders (and grandfather of Hanna Marell).
- Ayko vom Kyrschsee, involved.
- Fiete von Kyrschsee, Trader in furs and fur animals.
- Raik Uther, Livestock Trader (Cattle).
- Sailing Vessels of Teressien in the Early Era of the House of Hochheyde (1630-1782).
- Military History of Teressien in the Early Era of the House of Hochheyde (1630-1782).