The SDF-Navy, the naval arm of the Strategic Defence Force, has a clear and present command structure, headed by SDF-Navy Fleet Administration, the highest command and control level of the SDF-Navy. See also: Structure of the SDF-Navy in 1942.
- Sealgaire-class Helicopter Carriers: SDFS Sealgaire, SDFS Maor.
- Faoileán-class Drone Carriers: SDFS Nead Foiche, SDFS Tacaí.
- Claíohm-class Frigates/Corvettes: being phased out
- Rhiannon-I-class Frigates: phased out in favour of Rhiannon-II-class
- Rhiannon-II-class Guided Missile Frigate: SDFS Rhiannon, SDFS Abhcan, SDFS Carman Fea, SDFS Gavida, SDFS Lodan Lir, SDFS Ladra.
Fast Attack Craft
- Siorc-class Diesel Electric Submarines: SDFS F-16 Siorc, SDFS F-17 Scadán, SDFS F-18 Trosc, SDFS F-19 Colgach, SDFS F-20 Tuinnín, SDFS F-21 Colgiasc.
Mine Warfare Vessels
- Pattern 502 Landing Craft Utility:
- Aiteal-class Oceanographic Research Vessels:
- Meantán-class Landing Boat, Tank:
- Gaoth Fighterbomber: In the Process of being phased out.
- Foiche Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle.
- SDY-Greadtóir 15 Craiceáilte Attack-VTOL.
- SDY-Sciathan 18 Stuama Light Multirole Fighter.
- SDY-Greadtóir 19 Cuaifeach Utility Helicopter.
- SDY-Sciathan 20 Guairdeall Multi-Purpose Amphibian Aircraft: Models C, S and F.
- SDY-Sciathan 22 Fairtheoir Carrier Support Aircraft.
Ammunition and other important equipment
- Type 40 Anti-Ship Missile.
- Type 43 Anti-Ship Missile.
- Type 50 Cruise Missile.
- Miodóg Short-Range Surface-to-Air Missile.
- Monarcha M-100 Anti-Ship Missile.
- Fleet Command (Vice-Admiral Amy Curadh of the Tribe of Wicklow)
- Naval Station Wembury (Commodore Gwen Ard of the Tribe of Tipperary)
- Fleet Support Command
Dissolved as of 4th of Octobre 2018
24th Fast Gunboat Squadron (Leuda), 17th and 18th Fast Gunboat Squadrons (Traverse), 8th Fast Gunboat Squadron and 9th Patrol Gunboat Squadron (Launceston), 3rd Corvette Squadron and 10th Patrol Gunboat Squadron (Scilly), 9th Corvette Squadron and Oiler Group 3 (Wembury), 22nd Fast Gunboat Squadron (moved from Tipa to Rua)