- Attended Sultan Kian's Coronation Fleet Review.
- 1938: Wins the Lioness' Trophy for the first time, 1939 and 1940 follow
- Marries Prince Tarek of Utica in 1943
- Widowed 1971
- kept Emperor Anaximander company during his time of injury
Strict and quick with the sword, playful when without, even in her old age, those were the
Her spirit was often described as indomitable, especially by her enemies.
- With Ilkhan Tarek XII.:
- Prince Ilia ibn-Tarek, 1945, died in 1965 in the Decolonization Wars.
- Princess Rasha bint-Tarek, 1947, married to a foreign Prince out of love
- Prince Damir ibn-Tarek, 1950.
- Razia-Sultana Umm Albilad, 1953, married Dschafar-Sultan in 1975, widowed in 1985.