- Attended Sultan Kian's Coronation Fleet Review.
- 1938: Wins the Lioness' Trophy for the first time, 1939 and 1940 follow
- Marries Prince Tarek of Utica in 1943
- Widowed 1971
Strict and quick with the sword, playful when without, even in her old age, those were the
Her spirit was often described as indomitable, especially by her enemies.
- With Ilkhan Tarek XII.:
- Prince Ilia ibn-Tarek, 1945, died in 1965 in the Decolonization Wars.
- Princess Rasha bint-Tarek, 1947, married to a foreign Prince out of love
- Prince Damir ibn-Tarek, 1950, married Princess Fara bint-Yasmin (daughter of the Khan of Susa) in 1970, declined the throne in 1971 in favour of his younger sister Razia, became Khan of Susa in 1978.
- Razia-Sultana Umm Albilad, 1953, married Dschafar-Sultan in 1975, widowed in 1985.