The Arrowmaidens of Lodan Lir are one of the six Orders, the second-oldest after the Swordmaidens of Carman Fea. Both were established on Command of High King Áed the Hunter and are devoted to the worship of Lodan Lir, the God of Seas and Rivers. They proved to be a reliable force during their time, but much like their peers, they became a militia and responsible for security matter pertaining the Cult of Lodan Lir.
- Darufa Crú, of Corkish Descent, the First Arrowmaiden.
- Mara Urgharda of the Tribe of Fermanagh, current Grand Captain of the Arrowmaidens.
- Amy Banphrionsa of the Tribe of Westmeath is a Lieutenant of the Arrowmaidens.
- Aife Cuisle of the Tribe of Wicklow, former Arrowmaiden and current High Priestess of Lodan Lir.
- Rona Urgharda of the Tribe of Fermanagh, from 2027.